Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Calories On Chicken Curry

earthquake and what really happens ...

the blog miskappa.blogspot.com

"The eagle is no longer

Here I am. The last post was not written in my hand. He was my friend Clare, who wrote from Bologna. That's me. The situation is tragic. Indescribable. And I my family have lost everything: homes, work, past life roots. ALL. urlaste But what I want for me is the rage of being left alone. Abruzzesi We have been sent to death deliberately. It was months and months of shock and no one has ever spoken. No newspaper, no TG. NO. NESSUNO.NESSUNO. No emergency plan had been prepared. We were sent to death. They would have us evacuate. The earthquake of 700 had the same series, the same time. Same. And they assuring us. They speak of 200 dead. Lie. There are a thousand. It is not over. And the mayor of the displaced are 60mila.Denuncio quell'imbelle Cialente. The president of the province Stefania Pezzopane. All the authorities. L'Aquila is not. Fu. And we are all with you. You get into town and you have more points of reference. My husband came this morning. He 's back to camp for displaced people. Do not connect. He did not know even his name. They are shiny. The things I say are true. See you soon. Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment