Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Woodbury Commons Hemes

Sutomore and cut the surname.

Sutomore is the first part of my surname, which is in full Spizzamiglio. Piccaro sergio middle school started calling me that. Away from that day this became my nickname " and all I have always called that.
today on TV at about 14:40 I saw the interview with Lino Banfi, where he explained why he chose this stage name. Lino Banfi
actually called Pasqualino Zagaria.
one day he came to Toto, who asked him the name and told him to call Lino Lino Zaga, Flax and Pasqualino Zaga diminutive orange blossom. Toto replied, "Cut the door as well, but bring a diminutive of the name brings bad luck. Change it."
Well, that really is for this reason that bad luck haunts me ... well err is human, to persevere is diabolical ... meanwhile in the drawings that I'll start different signature ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment