Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Putting Tile On A Frame Around An Old Bathtub

Davide Toffolo, music and comics:)

pasolini I read in Coconino Press release ... I liked it so much that I bought also interview with Pasolini's version of the image library.

not happy then I bought the collection gay guys 5 dead, 2-volume because I liked most of the stories contained here ...



I also want to be cheerful dead girl:)) in reality and perhaps a bit '... I am just tralaltro time I will buy the other volumes of ...



wonder if replicating the concert-theater pasolini ... if you are in or near the region ... I sling ... (i Feb. l3. Marghera had revived in the middle of exams but I was in trouble and various ...)



my top ten of the happy music:

-almost-any suitable

adolescence

the world-first

-rome-hollywood-

Fortunate

-the beautiful tattooed (.. . I want to see the world because I've got the world on his head ...):)

-my brother discovered the rock n'roll

-the party is in buenos aires

-francesca him that he has

-lorenzo, big feet.


basins and rock n'roll

Tarmed from my blog:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment