Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Standard Sales Rep Commission

"do stuff" and other slang idioms ...

"But they are doing stuff? "I heard this expression in a fiction ... and since I did not understand well what it meant (I'm polentone), I started to think about until I asked about my sister, who insulted me for 20 min and then explain in Rome to "do stuff" means to combine approaches ... anyway, we understood that !??... !:))) My sister knew this because in the morning listening to "the roar of the rabbit" (great transmission RadioDue ) where it is often used this opportunity to say-so there's no doubt about the meaning.
Good! after the explanation, I laughed for 10 minutes and now when I see my sister is raising the sentence in all contexts, because it makes me scompisciare .
The dialects are full of fun ways to say ... I'm brilliant example of the mottoes of Trieste, "if I gavesse ninth sary a wheelbarrow wheels" or "x luganeghe more days" or "dear Cogoi semo shit." In the Friuli Friulian
are more airtight and slogans they can not so convoluted ... sure there are also those of Friuli ... but we make so to speak on conceptualism and sull'astrattismo, say Trilussa-style Roman poet ...

from there launch a pearl of wisdom Friuli ...
"a fat pet el de pluie grated buse"

whose meaning can be summarized in a paraphrase, that goes something like this: it is useless to do things which no it is up to, for lack of resources or knowledge. We ensure that we are in Friuli Friulian poets!
uncle boe !:)))))))))))))))))))))))

PS: I leave aside the literal meaning of the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment