Friday, March 13, 2009

Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 Accessories

situations.

go out yesterday after graduation of a friend and I go to the wise djembe-final held over from my "master of the bongo":)) academy of dramatic art, I go by the Academy of Dramatic Arts and went to the car ... height of the cathedral square, around the head and I see a man walking in my direction, parallel to me across the street, the same steps ... 21 hours. Him in his forties, early receding hairline, jacket, tie and dark coat, bag lavoro/24 hours (not joking), walking fast and looking at the road curved. The fate of you against it. Me: I stop to look at him then he accelerates the pace and I have to reach the machine, to force changes across the road and follow in his footsteps ...

but feel a little better 'music (I put vasco ... I'm getting old !!!)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment