Monday, March 9, 2009

Graduation Enterpices

the way of burek!

as my traveling companion of 02.27 (see two posts ago), I suggested to start a blog together ... tralatro of which I am also here puntidivista09.blogspot.com advertising, blogs that you do not know still love the outcome:)))

I will keep this space to talk about the trip and everyway I want to do stupid things to tell (something that distinguishes me from always).

subject today: The

burek Burek

What is? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burek

is called burek: see wikipedia (authority over all a bit '), burek is on a roll fried or baked type pastry or phyllo dough stuffed with various possible filling: potatoes and cheese, cheese, meat, cabbage, etc. ...

This roll is eaten throughout the Balkans to get to Turkey, from Nova Gorica in istanbul ... the boundaries do not really count for much!

So if I find a variety of Friulian are affixed burek I shall use it as a symbol of the journey I want to do ... the way of burek! if you do not find it, find a substitute ... bend reality to my idea:)))



And here's the recipe for a variation:)))



Yugoslavian Burek Recipe:



1 tablespoon olive oil 1 onion small

, Peeled and sliced,
100 grams of beef

2 teaspoons paprika 1 teaspoon pepper




Salt to taste 1 box of phyllo dough (do not know where you can find in friuli, but the dough that's okay itself)

3 / 4 cup melted butter



saucepan cook onion in oil, until they turn golden. Following throw the meat with the spices, until cooked. Season with salt. Take the phyllo dough, cut into strips and spenellarla with melted butter. Fill with meat first then wrap the dough around the filling (it is like a triangle). Spenellare obtained the triangles with butter and place in preheated oven. 180 degrees for about 20 min ... ...



good burek!



ah also enclose This picture made me laugh a lot and perhaps central qlk, maybe not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment