Sunday, March 20, 2011

How To Take Mid Ear Fluid Ou

Welcome back Spring!

Today, a beautiful sunny Sunday, announces the arrival of spring ... I let myself be soothed by this gentle wind that with me to the rhythm of this blue rocking on the porch .. sky projecting a strong beam of sunlight on the book I'm reading it and here it is, a poem about Spring, a poem by Arturo Onofri (1885-1928), the prose is "Winning the dragon!" of 1928 ...


March, which makes a mess CLOUDS

"in March, which makes a mess clouds
ammontagna in the Alps and brocades
then undo them violets in the meadows,
turn to 'sudden, like a thief,
a 'glimpse of sun,
dazzling waters and violets.
in the mouth with a strand of 'grass earlywood,
March is an idle boy, astride
the wind that separates two seasons
and whistling, he, on his whim,
; with arrogant audacity,
time he likes.
Tonight, among his curls, drooping
on my sleep and showers trills winged
the flute of silence of his horns
plant woke blue and silver
In my dream, and out
they are blooming flowers.
(All photos are from my album "Heaven and landscapes close to home" and "Flowers and butterflies )

0 comments:

Post a Comment