Sunday, January 30, 2011

Heather Brooke Mother

* Culture * To Wear Painters-to-Wear Part 2 * Culture

Another piece in the collection Culture-à-Porter ... this time dedicated to an extraordinary artist ..



'They thought that I was a Surrealist, but I never have been. I've always painted my reality, my dreams'.
(Frida Kahlo)


(Ring-Ring)

... and not included in this series as the 'eccentric genius * *.. Mm ..
ninth will not tell you anything ..
who you are?
a little help ....
mustache funniest in the world ..., P

not enough? .. Mm
still a little help ...:)
He designed the logo of a Lolly famous all over the world .....


who's going?
m?

Salvador Domingo Felipe Jacinto Dalí Domènech, Marquis of Púbol , P or:
Salvador Dali

(Pin-Brooch)

Ma. There are many more. .. .. I would not only be nooiosaa UU, so place the most significant creations for me ..
The last piece I show series * Painters-à-Porter * is dedicated to Paul Gauguin, Vincent Van Gogh & ..
as not loving their works?
as not loving their souls ?
*.*

Paul Gauguin
'Les Miserables' 1888
(Self-portrait "Les Miserables") oil on canvas


(Earrings-Earrings)


the next ..! The series continues with Cinema! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment