Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Will Bleach Kill Scabies

to Wear * Poets-to-Wear Part 1

* Culture-à-Porter * is a project (divided into categories) who have long wandered through my head ... now that the ideas are too many e.. .. There is no need to say of SpazioA ..: P here they are thrown out & materialized in a new collection of jewelry! XD



... Horrors Inglese, P
* Culture-à-Porter * is a project (Divided into categories) Which has long wandered through my head ... Now That the ideas are too many .. & how can I say .. I need space ..: P Here They Are! thrown out & materialized in a new jewelry collection! XD



* Poets-a-Porter *
Here are two of my favorite poets ... well not entirely true .. really hate D'Annunzio as a human prototype * *: P but aaaaaadoro some of his beautiful poems .. and what I could say di A. Rimbaud? .. I love the madness! *.*
Français Style ... P
Here are Two of my preferred Poets .. mm .. well .. it's not true I really Hate D'Annunzio as * * Human Prototype: P But I really Love someone Poems of history ... "could I say & what about A. Rimbaud? .. I love to distraction! :)


Ritratto di Arthur Rimbaud. Realizzato da Picasso (1960) per l'album 'Arthur Rimbaud seen by contemporary painters'.

Portrait of Arthur Rimbaud by Picasso (1960) for the album Arthur Rimbaud seen by contemporary painters'.

Per rendere questi Unici anelli ho utilizzato delle Punta di penne stilografiche sooo old .. but remarkably well kept (something not found in old boxes of beloved grandfather! most precious treasure Gold !!*.*)
To make
These unique rings & One-of-a Kind-I used the tips of fountain pens antique sooo (?).. But Kept remarkably well - what can not be found in old boxes of Our Beloved Grandparents! Something More Precious Than Gold! - *.*

If you like this new collection, follow me! Short .. the second part of Culture-à-Porter-Category Painters!

Follow Me. For Part 2 of My Culture-à-Porter Collection-Painters Category! : P But

. Where Nana is over?


Oo

0 comments:

Post a Comment