Sunday, February 6, 2011

Army Aviation Branch Powerpoint

*.* * * Culture-à-Porter-Cinema-à-Porter-Part 3

From tireless lover of cinema (that is not dazed nor rapes human intelligence ... the true cinema short ..) I never could not add to the collection * Culture-a-porter * some pieces inspired by and dedicated to my beloved Charlie Chaplin!



So .. here's one of the pins (my favorite!) Dedicated to the movie .. or maybe poetry? ... * Limelight * .. you have not seen it yet? run to see it! *.*


Chaplin in a scene from the film in tandem with Claire Bloom


brooch: The Clown & the Dancer
Materials: Vintage Filigree (silver), silver pendants Tibetan (dancer and ballet slippers)

Ps. almost forgot ... even Nana loves movies, you know? especially for the portadvd which seems to have become his favorite place!
leave you a memory of her at 2 months (he is now 6!) *.*

the small shelf on the floor .. she just took off! to settle in there! ... Oo

English Horror ;P
Since I am a tireless lover of cinema (that is not besot nor rapes human intelligence ...but I mean Real Cinema..) I never could not add to *Culture-to-wear* Collection a few pieces inspired & dedicated to my beloved Charlie Chaplin !


So .. here's one of the Brooches (my favorite!) dedicated to the movie .. or maybe poetry ?... * Limelight * ...not seen it yet? :)
run to see it!!!


Chaplin & Claire Bloom in a scene of *Limelight*


Brooch: the Clown & the Dancer
Materials: vintage silver filigree, silver tibetan pendants (dancer and ballet slippers)

Ps. I almost forgot ... Nana also loves movies, you know?
particularly the dvd cabinet which seems to have become his favorite place
I leave you a memory of her at 2 months (6months now!) *.*

the small shelf on the floor .. she just took off! to settle in there! ... O.o

0 comments:

Post a Comment