Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Know If Monitor Is Hd

Tea Service *

I still remember as a child I loved a tea service that my grandmother had in the house .. I wanted to recreate the magic with this ring I saw with my own eyes ..
now I can take it with meee!

(I still remember When I was a child I loved a beautiful tea service Which my Grandmother HAD her house .. I've tried to recreate this with the Magic for You * My Grandma * Tea Service Ring .. Hope You Will Enjoy it!)

Materials: Tibetan Silver Pendants (teacup, teapot, handpainted chocolates-box, tray), vintage filigree, Swarovski Crystals * Sugar *: P

meantime, I leave you a small preview of the new-new, almost finished collection * Small & Sweet Temptations * main theme ...? chocolates, tarts, tea, ice cream, honey, coffee, cooks and kitchen ..., P A
prestissimoo!

Italian's Breakfast Time! Earrings



Meanwhile, I leave You Also a little preview of the new-new, Almost finished * Little & Sweet Temptations * Collection ..
the Main Theme? Chocolates, Tarts, Tea, Ice Cream, Honey, Coffee, Cooks and Kitchen ..
See you soooon! , P

* * Miel et Confiture - Honey & Jam (Ring)


but now ....
pampering for Nana!!

(and now ... sweeties to Nana!)

*.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment