Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Restaurants In Brampton Hiring 14 Yr Old

Assistant to Project .. .: P * The

Those who know me well .. well ... who knows me knows just how important animals for me .... and what is unthinkable for me to live / work / create a Cat ... without meowmeow * .*
Modi Assistant nr 1

Well .. while hating the new contracts of work (?) designed desk just to make it legal exploitation of young minds and not only ... , I must sadly admit that I too have a project assistant to ....: P

that comes to my rescue whenever I'm far away from my assistants .. fixed that by now all those following this blog know ...:)
Modi & Nana at Work ..

yes .. Miro .. the cat of my beloved Grandma .. that helps me so much when I'm being creative, though far from my office ..
Our contract stipulates that he smell & grab anything that catches his attention (brushes, pencils, paper .. I have even tracked down to drink water from the cup ... vinavil & TT)

not to speak of when lies on my desk, possibly just on what I'm doing .. crushing everything in his infinite belly .. waiting to be stroked and cuddled for hours ... or rather forcing me to cuddle for hours until I finish .. work ..

I have not even been able to take a decent photo of the new * anything *.. Dame à la Mode .. .. could not fix it .. so here * * Narcisa Miro .. here .. My Assistant .. a Project; P

* I love the woman in velvet, veils, diamonds, perfume, half light, luxury ... all that glitters and charms, seduces and all that asleep .*
(Giovanni Verga, a sinner)

0 comments:

Post a Comment